Fire breaks out at Chermas stores in city

0

Last Updated on 4 days by Aaron Lee

Fire breaks out at Chermas stores in city

Hyderabad: A fire broke out at Hyderabad famous ready made garment shop Chermas at Abids on Friday. However the fire brought under control by the fire fighters.

According to the sources, at 6:45Pm a fire broke out in LED board at Chermas shop top floor. On seeing this the local public alerted the police control room.

Within few minutes a fire tender reached the site and brought the fire control. During this incident there was no property damage was reported as the fire was extinguished immediately.

“Due to short circuit, the LED board has caught fire at Chermas stores, however the fire tender was pressed into service, no loss of property was reported” said K Laxmaiah SI Abids police station.

Source – Siasat

READ  Take up road repair works, KTR to officials

Now you can get handpicked stories from HYD News on Facebook Page | Instagram | Twitter Everyday. Click the link to subscribe.

Follow Us on Google News and Get latest Updates and Breaking News of Hyderabad.


SUBSCRIBE TO HYD NEWS DAILY UPDATES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here